Our Implementation Support service is customisable and focused on ensuring rapid improvement in NEAT performance through implementation of your transformation program. Options in the Implementation Support service can include some or all of the following:
- Training of key staff
- Developing revised hospital KPI reports
- Clinical engagement briefings (managers, medical and nursing staff)
- Supporting the Director of Operations (or equivalent)
- Supporting development of project and program documents
- Supporting reform program review meetings
- Connecting leaders with high performing leaders at exemplar sites
- Facilitating and conducting site visits at exemplar sites across Australia
- Developing review cycles with benefits realisation
This service has been critical in helping organisations rapidly improve performance through successful implementation of proven solutions.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or +61 448 010 674 if you would like more information about HRC or our services.