We are able to provide health board members and hospital/area health senior executives briefings on current issues patient flow and access to emergency care. Topics covered in this customisable 1-4 hour session include:
- The history of the Four Hour Rule and National Emergency Access Target programs
- How 4HR/NEAT leads to improved clinical outcomes
- Key analysis techniques to diagnose performance opportunities in your organisation
- Proven solutions across the hospital
- Strategies for rapid implementation
- Sustainable change
- Clinical engagement and change management opportunities
- Future directions in healthcare excellence
Kate will share her unique insights into implementing rapid improvement in a fresh, candid and highly interactive manner. Insights will be drawn from the book ‘Healthcare Reform and the National Emergency Access Target, 5th Edition’.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or +61 448 010 674 if you would like more information about HRC or our services.